First Week Recap

    So far so good. I was able to get a negative COVID test result, so I got to attend my Chemistry class. It took a second to work through the format of all my online classes but this week was only introduction assignments. All except Chemistry of course, we started right off with the first chapter of information and a nice easy 176 question homework assignment. I caught up with all my work over the weekend so hopefully this week won't be so bad.
    There are still a few things I need get more used to around campus. I have to figure out the bus system so I can get to some of my classes. I also want to go to the gym at some point but needless to say, running long distances on a treadmill doesn't exactly motivate me since they don't have a track. 
    All in all there is not much to talk about. I have a few plans for next week, but I'll save it for the next blog!

Comments

  1. It's so great to hear you are settling in. I wish you nothing but luck with figuring out the bus situation. I have never been good with that sort of thing. As for the gym, you kind of get used to running on a treadmill after a while although it's not quite as exciting as running outdoors. How do you like the campus so far? Are there any specific classes you are really looking forward to getting into?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my first yoga class is tomorrow so I'm excited for that!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!