WEEK 2!!!

    This week was already more eventful than the first two weeks combined and it was fantastic! I was starting to think I'd just be doing homework in my room all semester. But believe me, there was plenty of that too. Chemistry remains to be my most difficult class by far. But hard classes, spending a lot of time on school work, and the fact that online classes are worst is nothing new. I'm trying to focus more on the cool things I do while I'm here and this is the first week so far I can do that!
    I went to see Shang-chi in theaters since the school was offering tickets to students and, lucky for me, a shuttle to and from the theater. I made a friend and she invited me to the state fair on Saturday! So we went with a group of 5 and spent most of the day at the fair. We got tickets for some of the rides, watched a dog show, ate a bunch of food, and pet some animals. After, we took a short hike to see a waterfall, took a quick break, and then went to a bonfire. Easily the busiest day so far but I made up for the previous few weeks of doing nothing. 
    I still have a few things to look forward to this week. I have to ride the bus for the first time to go to my first yoga class of the semester, so wish me luck!
    
I also finally figured out how to add photos, so I'm adding a few from our trip before the semester started:










Comments

  1. You look like you are having so much fun. My sister was actually born in Alaska. I remember hearing about the odd daylight hours. Is that something you have to deal with yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!