WEEK 8!!!

 I figured out that I skipped a week when I changed my blogging day from Monday to Saturday so I had to catch myself up with my titles. This week was another interesting one. I did find myself at the library everyday this week to do work. However, as of literally 5 minutes ago, my WiFi starting workng again. After multiple calls and emails and tests all they had to do was reset the router. Of course. At least I got comfortable working in the library, I think that'll come in handy if I just need to switch up my environment to focus on my work. 

I made a bit of progress with my study abroad plans. I've finished setting up my student account and narrowed down some housing options. I just need to apply to a few dorms and figure out a few more classes to take while I'm there. 

Overall another well-rounded week. I went out for sushi with some friends, took a walk thorugh the trails behind my dorm (even though it was because I had to build a rock tower for my art class, it was still very pretty), and read a few books. The missing wifi was probably a big factor in why I finished so many books this week. I definitely think my win for the week is the properly working Wifi, though. A lot less stressful to get assignments done. 

Since I mentioned last week that I am officially halfway through the semester, I think my goal for next week is going to be to try and figure out a plan for some trips I need to take before I leave. If I make it home in December without skiing or seeing the Northern Lights I'll be very upset. 

Of course I had to include a picture of my glorious rock tower. 






Comments

  1. Your art class sounds like a lot of fun. Where are you going for your study abroad?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 11!