WEEK 11!

 Another week gone by, this one was weird. I really didn't have a lot to do this week so I took the liberty of giving myself a mental health week. I slept in most days and read a lot and watched a lot of TV. But honestly it was a much needed break, and next week will go back to normal. 

I finally achieved one of my goals and I saw a moose on campus! I was just walking to my chemistry class and there were two moose (mooses?) just standing right outside. I'm very glad I looked up because I feel like I could've just walked right by them and not even noticed. I have plenty of videos, unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture to post on here. You'll just have to take my word for it. 

I went to go see Eternals on Friday and I loved it. I had no real prior knowledge on who the eternals were so I had no guesses on what the plot was, but I was happily suprised. The two post-credit scenes did not disappoint. If you've seen it then you know exactly what I'm talking about. 

I also went on a mini adventure to see the Northern Lights, which is why I'm posting this so late. The forecast was supposed to be good for the 6th so I figured I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, it was very cloudy so my adventure was unsuccessful. I'll get there one day.

Nows the time when I start looking forward to the end of the semester, I only have a few normal weeks left before I start working on end-of-the-semester projects and then studying for exams. Yikes! 


Comments

  1. Harry Styles appearance in Eternals has made many headlines recently. I can't believe that your trip is almost over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!