Week 10!!!

So again I'm realizing the weeks are passing by too quickly, I almost forgot to blog this week, hence why I'm doing it on Sunday. I think this week was the toughest so far. I had a lot of work to get done, but I think next week is going to make up for it. It's tough to work ahead because a lot of my professors post work week-by-week, but I was able to get a head start on some of my criminal justice reading and chemistry lab reports.

Also happy Halloween!!! I have no plans for today but I did hang out with some friends yesterday and we watched some Halloween movies. Nothing too spooky though, no horror movies for me thank you. 

I did manage to get to the Humane Society last weekend. Manging the bus times is going to be tricky, but I'm trying to make it there at least once a week. 

Even though it's been a busy week, I still managed to read a lot of books. If you know me, you know that I can spend hours at a time reading if I feel like it. I decided to reread one of my favorite book series and have so far finished 5 books this week. 

Apart from having a bit less work to do next week, I also have another movie night to look forward to. I'm going to see the Eternals on Friday, so we'll see if these lower ratings its been getting are deserved or not. My money is on not. 

There is also a possibility that the Northern Lights will be visible from Anchorage on the 6th, so maybe I'll have some pictures to share in my next blog!

Comments

  1. I did the same the same thing for Halloween and just stayed in and watched movies with one of my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!