WEEK 5!!

 So this was a bit of a slower week. I find that my weeks alternate in terms of how much stuff I do. As far as an update on my goals from last week, I found places to do all of the cool activities I was thinking of, and found bus routes for each spot. I'm hoping to submit my application to volunteer at the humane society sometime this week and maybe go this weekend. 

I hung out with some friends on Wednesday. I'm glad to say I'm socializing much more than I did last year. Quarantine and having all online classes was not the best thing for me. It also snowed again this week. I find that if it's going to be cold, I would rather it at least snow because then it's pretty. It is definitely getting colder here, and the daylight hours are finally starting to decrease. The sun set at 7:30 tonight but it'll be interesting later on when its 4:00 and already getting dark outside. 

I've also been working on finishing up some things for my study abroad semester. I recently discovered the semester is March-June, which is not what I was expecting but it's still exciting. I have an advising meeting this week to answer the millions of questions I have, so my goal for next week is to have all my registration and housing stuff dealt with. 

I don't have a specific win for this week but I have a lot to look forward to next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!