WEEK 6!!!

Another week in the books! Lots of things happened this week, some good, some bad. Unfortunately my chemistry professor tested positive for COVID so for the next few weeks, we're watching online lectures. Now, I only have one in person class that meets once a week. In some ways this is nice, because it frees up time during the day to work on whatever I need to, but it also keeps me cooped up in my room. So instead of that, I've been getting in the habit of going to the library so I can just get all my work for the day done and over with, and I won't get distracted.

This also helps because, for some reason, the WiFi in my building isn't working in my room. Like right now, I'm having to type this in the lobby area of my dorm, which is about 15 feet away from my room, but for some reason I get service here and not there. 

On a good note, I took part in some October festivities this week. I went with a group of friends to the Harvest Festival the school was having. It came with a free meal and a free t-shirt for students, which already had me sold. I also painted a pumpkin, made some s'mores, and pet some goats so all in all I'd say it was a win, even if I did almost freeze my fingers off. 

I made some progress with other things this week too. I submitted my application to the Humane Society so hopefully I can start volunteering sometime next week. I also made some progress registering at the University of Vienna for my study abroad semester. I was relieved to get it out of the way for about 10 seconds and now I have to start researching housing. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!