WEEK 12!!!

 And the countdown continues! Three weeks until my flight home! This week was another good one. 

I had friendsgiving on Monday with a bunch of my pals. Dinner was a good break from dining hall food. Luckily for me, they had all my thanksgiving favorites: chicken, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, mac and cheese, you name it. 

The temperatures seem to be staying in the single digits from now on so the snow is still here. Everything is frozen and white. I took some pictures and it almost looks like I put a black and white filter over everything. It's very pretty, but spend more than 5 minutes outside and I get frost on my eyelashes. 

The university had another movie night on Friday. I saw the new Ghostbusters movie with some friends. I thought the movie was good but not because of the plot. I rarely speak badly of movies but the comedy made the movie, it would've been hard to sit through otherwise.

I also made a lot of progress on planning my trip to Fairbanks. I got some of my friends to join me so I'm excited that it's all working out. I should have a good blog post coming along in the next few weeks. 

Next week is Thanksgiving! The semester is winding down so I'll mostly be working on papers and projects. Still not as much work though, I'm looking forward to a slow week. 

I had another art project to do for my class, so I included a picture of that as well as our friendsgiving spread and some snow pcitures. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!