WEEK 15!!!

It's finally here! The end of the semester! Finals week went by very slow, as always. I finished up all my finals pretty successfully. I still have a bit more work to do though. I met with my biology professor a few days ago and she's still accepting any homework and exam corrections we want to submit. It was a lot of work, but in the past two days I retook 2 exams, did corrections for one of them, and did a primary literature evaluation all on top of taking the two attempts we're allowed for the final. I still have to complete one more homework assignment and end-of-the-semester survey before my flight tomorrow. Then all I have to worry about is cleaning out my dorm, doing laundry, and finishing packing. And requesting my transcript. And getting Christmas gifts. And getting back on the schedule at work. It's a busy time.

I'm really looking forward to going home. I miss my family and my friends from home. I did pack in a good last week of activites though. Obviously the week was very busy, but I rewarded myself by going to see West Side Story on friday. I thought it was fantastic. Beforehand, I didn't really have any expectations. But as soon as the music started in the opening scene, I got so excited. It brought back a lot of memories from concert band in high school. We played the whole West Side Story symphony, which was about 30 minutes, so I knew the music pretty well. It was also during this time that I watched the original movie. I thought they did a fantastic job of sticking to the integrity of the original. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I also hung out with my friends for the last time tonight. We made hot cocoa and played cards. 

I'm sure the next 48 hours are going to be packed with stories, so I will wait to reflect on my whole semester until all my work is done and I'm settled at home. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week Recap

WEEK 8!!!

WEEK 11!